Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I've Done It Again-

Posting seems to be an art. There's much to say, much to share, but they days escape me. I try to keep up with the postings, at least the parshiyot, and then it suddenly breaks down.  So tonight I posted three weeks. I have notes for postings- "My 'Don't Laugh at Me' Moment" and "School For the Gifted" are two examples.  Unfortunately I can't remember what the "School For the Gifted" was supposed to be. "School For the Gifted" was a great "Far Side" cartoon by Gary Larson (http://www.cracked.com/funny-4637-the-far-side/), which showed  the Midvale School For The Gifted door, clearly marked "pull" with a student desperately pushing.  I had a moment like that last week.  What's really sad is that I cannot now remember what I was doing that was so "gifted."

Usually when Sean's away I write less, but am hoping to maybe catch up.  We'll see. Tomorrow is a sick day. I, and my 3 wonderful children, are all sick, and will all be home together.  Yeah! That's so conducive to getting healthy.  However, hopefully it will be conducive to writing.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment