Monday, September 23, 2013

It's My Turn #22, by Nora T. Cat

My wonderful people have devised an entertainment all for me. They have placed Gandalf's food in a small blue ball, which he must roll around to get the food out of small holes in the ball. It takes him hours of walking, during which I get to watch from my high dining perch where my food bowl is never empty. It proves that I am the #1 kitty. The people always give me food. All I do is meow, and it is there. I don't even have to meow. Usually it is simply there.

Gandalf doesn't even realize this is actually all about me. He just feels sorry for himself for the necessity of pushing the abomination. It is true. It is demeaning for a cat to have to sink so low as to push a ball with his nose to eat. If he would exercise and watch what he ate, he'd be as svelte as I. But instead he is large, and must realize that this alone makes him a bit of a laugh.

Oh well, more entertainment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment