Tuesday, July 22, 2014

God is Everywhere... Are You Sure? (Not a Theological Commentary)

Today I read an article on theLoop.ca.  It was entitled "God is Everywhere, Even in Your Food-- Literally."

The article is about images that appear in food. Sean & I looked at the pictures. I have a few questions. Why, when we see an image in a strange place, do people assume these are images of God?

I'll let the word GOD spelled out in eggplant seeds pass.  However, what's up with the others? One looked like Alice Cooper. We also saw George Harrison, a cartoon Obama, the creature from the black lagoon, Yoda (or maybe Jerry Garcia), a cocker spaniel, Bob Marley, Moses (Sean saw this. I didn't.), Gobo Fraggle, and Cyndi Lauper (although I see Jane Russell).

Why doesn't anyone saw, "Oh my God! That looks exactly like Great-uncle Sid?"

Anyway, you can check it out here-
http://www.theloop.ca/god-is-everywhere-even-in-your-food-literally/

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment