Tuesday, January 6, 2015

It's Not a Competition

Here I am planning a blog entry. Oddly, Sean is at another computer going over his blog. He likes to check the stats on his blog. I am amused that certain blogs get huge numbers of hits, while others, fewer.  Sean's actually going to add an entry to his blog about my Weird Things Couples Fight About entry. He's annoyed that there aren't enough people reading his side of the story. Really? It's not a competition. No one is keeping score, at least I'm not.

Jesse is chalking this up to a gender issue. He said, "Everything's a competition to a testosterone filled man. That's called sticking up for the gender." I guess he has a point.

I'm going to drink my cup of tea, made by Sean while he was cleaning the kitchen.

Nighty night. Pleasant dreams to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment