Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pillow Talk

Hanukah has ended.  It was a long week, somehow longer without Sean home.  The hanukiyot were lit each night, but usually around 8:00 PM.  Highlights of the week included Sean skyping into the Pride of Israel Hanukah party, our havurah hanukah party, and dinner with friends (a lovely evening!  Thanks David & Lori!  and apologies for the kids who were completely off the wall).

For someone who isn't working, I'm remarkably busy.  Every day this week I was out and about meeting, shopping, supervising.  It's amazing.

Jesse has been pushing every button he can.  Before Sean left I said if he returned to a home with three kids it would be a miracle.  If there was ever a week to ship one of them to boarding school, it was this week. By today, the last day, we needed an early night.  Tonight was better though, and I'm hoping we all just needed some sleep.

All three kids are asleep now, and I'm watching "Pillow Talk" (Doris Day, Rock Hudson, and Tony Randall).  It's a great movie for fun and relaxation.  Worth the price of admission just for the apartment redecoration.

Evenings are when I finally get time to email Sean and share my day.  It's especially important when my parents are here, and I less privacy during the day.

But now, to sleep.  Lila tov.