Friday, August 16, 2013

Summer Blogging

I always think that summer will somehow be a bit slower, a bit mellower.  I think there will be more time, and I'll catch up on the things I've let slide.

One definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result.  I guess I'm insane.

Yes, lots does get done, but there's always so much more.  The garden overwhelms.  There's clearing out of school supplies and old clothes.  There's preparing for camp, and then unpacking from camp.  Sean is usually away for 2-3 weeks, and so there's single-parenting on site, and always a visit to grandparents, plus our time teaching at Ramah.

Now, summer has flown by.  There's still a pile of stuff on the basement floor (from last summer), and at least 12 loads of laundry (to be done) in the garage, the aftermath of camp.  Oh well, there's still two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment