Friday, September 14, 2012

Maybe I Should Get A Cow, Part 2

On Tuesday I bought 6 litres of milk.  Today I bought six more.  I expect that I may need six more before Rosh Hashanah.  While Gavi & Keren do consume some, most of that milk went into Jesse.

Tuesday night, about 2 AM, something woke me.  I listened for a moment, and not hearing anything untoward, I went back to sleep.  Wednesday morning we awoke to a sink full of dishes.  The sink had been empty when we went to bed. 

Jesse, our constantly growing son, had been up at 2 AM eating.  What was he eating?  Gone from the refrigerator- a pile of cheese sticks, a large yogurt (750 g), and a lot of fruit and milk.  What woke me?  Jesse had taken the blender down to the laundry room to make himself a smoothie. 

Lucky for him he washed the blender.

No comments:

Post a Comment