Monday, January 21, 2013

It's My Turn, by Nora T. Cat #11

I was especially nice to Gandalf today.  He's feeling down because Jen stuffed him in a box.  It was very stressful.  I mean there he was in the box, then Jen carries him out the door.  How was I to know if he was ever coming back?  Would he be replaced with an even more annoying kitten?  Ugh.  I was actually relieved to see him return, not to mention Jen gave us both treats.  Yum.  Anyway, Gandalf is sad and mopey.  His eye is bothering him, and he hates the box almost as much as I do.  I understand sometimes it's necessary, but there is something awful about having to travel locked in a box.

I've spent part of the day trying to cuddle, but he really just wants to sit on his level of the kitty tower.  Maybe later I'll let him groom me.  That should cheer him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment