Sunday, January 20, 2013

Kitty Blog 10, by Gandaf The Grey

Life sucks.  Today I woke up to Nora eating my food.  I am still on that wretched diet, and it adds insult to injury that Nora can eat my food, but I can't get to hers.  

Just a few days ago I escaped.  The gate lock wasn't working, and the gate blew open.  I made a run for it.  I got to the front yard.  It's a big world out there.  I decided to pick a spot under the neighbors bushes and wait for my people to find me.  It didn't take long.  Jen came with treats.  I was happy to have her pick me up to bring me inside.  I got lots of loving and treats!  But no one would let me outside today.  I see the yard is covered in the white stuff again, but there's got to be one white-free spot.  Let me find it.  It can't be that cold.  I have a fur coat.  But nnnnoooooo, I was stuck in the house all day.  

Later in the day my eye was bothering me.  It happens.  I get teary eyes.  They don't hurt.  Sean and Jen insist on putting drops in my eyes.  I hate that.  I think I've been picked up for some loving, and then suddenly someone is putting drops in my eyes.  No one likes eye drops!  They don't hurt, but, yuck!

Then, at the end of the day, Nora again ate my food.  She left me 5 pieces- 5 lousy pieces.  

I hope tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment