Saturday, June 22, 2013

It's My Turn #21, By Nora T. Cat

Last night I was looking for a quiet place to sleep.  I found a wonderful place in Gavi's room.  Comfortably lined with cotton and flannel.  It was small and dark and very cozy.  Perfect for sleeping.  Gandalf would never find me there.  Later I heard the treats shaking.  But someone had closed my space.  It was still comfy, still dark, still cozy, but, no matter how I tried, I could get the opening open again.  Eventually I just went back to sleep.

Today, I was awakened by Jen's voice.  She was talking to Gavi, then I heard my name- "Nora" so I meowed.  Jen turned to me.  "Nora."  Meow."  Nora."  "Meow."  "Where is she?  Nora?"  "Meow."  I heard drawers opening and closing.  Finally, she got to my spot.  The drawer opened, and I gracefully leapt out.  Jen gave me a whole bunch of treats.  Yum.  Then Jen went to the front door to call Jesse back inside.  She said, "She's here!  We found her!"  Found me?  I was never lost.  What's up with that?  I went back to find my sleeping space.  It was closed.  Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment