Saturday, June 22, 2013

Kitty Blog #18, by Gandalf the Grey

Friday, June 21, 7:30 PM- It's a quiet evening.  Nora is nowhere to be found.  She was here earlier, but I can't find her.  I'm kinda enjoying the quiet.  No one is picking on me, well no one except Keren who keeps picking me up.  No one is eating my food.  I have the bed to myself.

10:30 PM- Now it's too quiet.  I have the bed all to myself; no one to cuddle with.  There's no one picking on me; the family is eating Shabbat dinner, and it's not food I want.  No one is eating my food.  It's lonely.  Where's Nora?

11:45 PM- Jesse & Jen just got back from a walk looking for Nora.  They keep saying they're sure she's in the house, but then why did they go looking for her?  We can't find her anywhere.  It's very creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment