Thursday, January 20, 2011

Insomnia

It's 12:13 AM, and I am watching French Kiss on channel 333.  Why?  Because I am wide awake.  Stress will do that to me.  I had a delightful day (Thanks Bev!) browsing shops and discovering details about products in the Jewish tartan (http://www.jewishtartan.com/).  By 9:30-ish we were all in bed (a miracle), when suddenly I realized I had forgotten to check something.  I got back up.  Here it is, almost three hours later.  I got back into bed to sleep, but no luck.  Stress will do that.  It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.  I guess tonight's the night.  It seems unfair, but gam zeh ya'avor.

Good news- my ring arrived today.  It's lovely, Hadaya (http://oneofakind-store.com/).  More good news- I lost some weight.

Ironic news- the ring is too big.  I'm wearing it on a necklace tomorrow.  I'll find out how to get it sized down.  I only measured my ring size 5-6 times.  Oh well.  Maybe sizes in North America & Israel are different- probably but I couldn't find any information on this.  Oh well, gam zeh ya'avor.

Still, I love the ring, and just seeing the small package in my mail made me smile.

Now, if only I could sleep.