Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Kitty Blog 7, by Gandalf the Grey

I hate rain.  Sunday I ventured out into my big backyard only to be pelted with the water from the sky.  I ran back to the house, but my people were not paying attention, and I had to sit on the doorstep waiting for them to notice.  Finally Jen noticed the wet, and let me in.  Once I dried off and warmed up I was ready to run again.  Those darn people would not let me back out.  They kept telling me it was raining.  Do they think I'm daft?  I know it's raining.  Really!  That's why you need to wait at the door to let me back in when the rain begins to penetrate my fur.  That cane take five to ten minutes.  In the meantime, I run between the raindrops.  I am stealth. It was to no avail.  I was stuck.  Then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday they go to their outside places, and here I am stuck in the house.

Now Nora is starting to eat my food.  What's up with that?!  It's my food.  She knows that.  She doesn't even like it.  When we shared food she'd eat around my food, and only eat hers, even though they were mixed.  Why does she torture me in this manner?!

Sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment