Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's My Turn #20, by Nora T. Cat

Well they caught me.  I thought I had them.  They seemed to be comfortable with my meanderings around the yard.  I waited until they were engaged in conversation.  They were comfortably sitting in the corner of the yard, talking.  Jen had her back to me.  I slowly walked to the tomato plants; glanced back once, and leapt.  I almost made it.  I made just one mistake.  Just before I leapt I quietly meowed.  Jen caught it (damn her sensitive hearing), and quickly turned, yelling as she did so.  Her yell threw me off, and I miss-jumped. I scrambled up to the top of the fence, but it was too late.  I'd been caught.  In a moment Jen was standing just below me; Sean right behind her.  I was within their grasp.  I gave up and jumped back to the yard.  I walked back to the deck, and sat down.  My moment had passed.

Now Jen and Sean won't let me out.  I got them back.  I peed on the porch.  Bwahaha!

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment