Sunday, May 5, 2013

It's My Turn #17, by Nora T. Cat

I am typing this from the lap of my human, Jennifer.  She left me in the house all day while she worked in the yard.  Sometimes, it's so frustrating not to have thumbs.  I've tried and tried to open the screen door with my nose and paws, but it just won't slide properly.  Gandalf was outside of course.  He gets to run free almost whenever he wants.  Eventually, Jen turned on the sprinkler, and Gandalf was chasing the water.  How ridiculous?  He was soaking wet by the time he came in.

Anyway, Jen worked outside for most of the day, ignoring me.  When she came in she finally sat down in my favorite chair.  I love to sit on her lap in that chair.  It's my spot.  Tonight she sat with the computer open for me, dozing off, so I can type.

Pleasant dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment