Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's My Turn #15, by Nora T. Cat

To set the record straight...  I do not attack Gandalf.  I am being perfectly nice.  I think a bath before bed is very relaxing.  Everyone likes to have his/her hair combed.  It's just like that.  But just when I get to his face, Gandalf grabs me.  I don't know what his problem is.  He never cleans his face properly.  As for the sleeping spots, mine is the bottom left corner of the bed.  It's close enough to watch over the people, but out of kicking range.  It's also the spot where the air currents from the two floor heating/cooling vents cross, making it perfect all year round.  Gandalf is just wrong about me wanting to steal his spot.  I am better than that.  He's just cranky because his diet isn't working.  Hah!  I said it, even if he won't admit it.

And really, nothing is lurking in the blankets.  Just go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment