Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kitty Blog #15, by Gandalf the Grey

The weather has turned.  Spring is finally here!  It's so much nicer outside.  Still cold, but the sun is out, and the snow is mostly melted.  I can enjoy the yard, sitting on the sun-warmed rocks.  I still need to come in frequently to warm up, but I warm quickly, and am ready to head back out in a jif.

The squirrels are very active right now.  With so many about now, I know that it's just a matter of time before I can catch one.  There are new small ginger squirrels.  They sort of hop forward when looking for food, on their guard.  But once they've found it, they dash off willy nilly.  I'm sure they must be slower than the black and the grey squirrels that dash about.  My people keep putting out food for them, leftover matzah brei, matzah crumbs, a few extra nuts.  It keeps them busy and distracted.  The more distracted, the better for me.  Soon.  It'll be soon.  I's just a matter of time.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment