Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It's My Turn #16, by Nora T. Cat

My people have rearranged the furniture in the living/dining room.  I don't understand it.  Every year at Passover they have to move the furniture.  Is it not enough that they move dishes?  One year they moved the dining room to the basement.  This year they switched the living and dining rooms for two days, and put pieces of it in the master bedroom and the basement.  But to make things worse, when the moved the table back, they put the living room back in a different order.  What could possibly be the reason for that?  All my regular spaces are no longer in their regular places.  My kitty tower is moved.  My favourite seat is in a different place.  I'm not sure I can adjust to this strange new order.  I've jumped onto my kitty tower, but the view is different, and I cannot decide if it will work.  How will I watch the living room, dining room, foyer, kitchen, and steps at once?  I simply don't know what to do.

I'll give it a few days.  If it doesn't work I'll have to come up with a plan to get them to move it back.  Meanwhile, at least now there's space for both Gandalf and me in the best lookout in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment