Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's My Turn #6, by Nora T. Cat

Tomorrow Jen's stitches come out.  I can't wait.  It's been a lot of work caring for her.  I'm exhausted.  I'm looking forward to the time off.  Plus I'm tired of getting after Gandalf.  He simply does not understand the true nature of nursing.  It's an honorable profession for any cat, but he has so much to learn.

Added into my responsibilities is Gandalf's diet.  I don't know what the cat is eating, but I'd swear he's getting larger.  I think he's got a stash hidden somewhere.  I'm searching, but I haven't found it yet.  In the meantime, I'm marking his food so he knows it's mine.  I don't want it.  My food is so much better, but maybe he'll think twice before he takes that extra bite.  I've tried to tell Jen and Sean, but I'm not sure they're listening.  If he's not careful he'll explode like that girl in Willy Wonka who blue up like a giant blueberry.  Not a pretty sight.

He should use me as a role model.  I am thin, svelte, beautiful.  I am graceful and agile.  I am everything any cat could want to be.  Yes, they all want to be me.  You know it's true.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment