Monday, November 19, 2012

It's My Turn, Again, by Nora T. Cat

So she did it.  She went to work.  Big mistake, huge.  Now she's cranky and mopey.  Well it serves her right.  I told her, but would she listen.  No one ever works just two hours (unless they're on shift work, or maybe Gandalf.  He's lazy.).  Six hours sitting at a desk.  What was she thinking.  Well hopefully she's learned her lesson.

That Gandalf thought his nurse duty was over with Jen returning to work.  Ha!  I've been working since Jen came home.  He'll have to do the overnight shift.  Serves him right too.  Well, time to chase Jen back to bed.  She's helping Keren with remaking the cookies Keren burnt last night.  No one ever listens to me.

Good night.  Maybe Jen will sing "Soft Kitty" to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment