Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's My Turn Part 2, By Nora T. Cat

My second day on nurse-cat duty.  Jennifer's moving less than yesterday.  Oh well, sometimes things must get worse before they get better.  I stayed close all day.  I even moved my spot up on the bed to be closer.  She seems to appreciate it.

For the first time today she went downstairs, albeit reluctantly.  My guess is too much, too soon for yesterday.  Today she's been better.  Maybe tomorrow Gandalf & I will sit on her.  That'll keep her from moving.

Meanwhile, Gandalf did his feline duty this morning, but since noon-ish has disappeared.  He's probably napping, or trying to find the fruit loops the kids might have dropped at breakfast, but I know better.  There are no fruit loops.  They ate waffles.

This blogging thing's not bad.  I just have to keep an ear tuned to Jennifer.  She's not hard to hear- the thud of the crutches, an "ow" or two, and I know to sign off.  Oh... here she comes.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment