Sunday, November 25, 2012

Kitty Blog 6, by Gandalf the Grey

I am worried.  I have been on this ridiculous diet for about a month, and there's been no change.  I heard Jen & Sean talking about giving me even less food.  How will I survive?  They may not think I've lost weight, but I know.  I'm wasting away.  Don't they understand that I'm just big boned.  Really!  It's true!  I will never be skinny.  It's who I am.  Next thing they'll be talking about that stomach stapling thing.  I'll never survive.

Maybe I can sneak some food when Jen goes back to work.  It's time already.  She's not the only one whose style is cramped by this surgery.  She's always here.  I can never get away with anything?  I can't wait until she's back at work, and I can go back to my normal schedule.  It's been exhausting.

Maybe that's the reason I'm not losing weight.  It's the stress.  I must be retaining water.  Yeah, that's it. When we go back to a normal schedule all will be well.  Yeah.  That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment